As information becomes available related to the COVID-19 outbreak, Integrity is committed to providing our clients and their employees with information to help during this challenging time. Below find relevant information regarding Assistance Program Resources, Filing for Unemployment, and much more.
If you need to request employment information, please scroll to the bottom of this page and fill out the COVID-19 Form.
Filing for Unemployment Assistance
If you are an employee that is experiencing reduced pay and/or has been laid off, you may apply for unemployment benefits. See below for detailed information on how to file for unemployment assistance.
Following are a few things employees should know:
Both Full and Part-Time Employees are eligible to file for unemployment. Unemployment benefits are paid every 2 weeks, so be sure to file right away.
Unemployment claims are effective Sunday of the week an application is completed. By Florida state law, the first week of a claim for which they would have been eligible for payment is an unpaid week. This week is considered their “waiting week.”
How to File a Claim:
To begin a claim, please visit the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity website. On the site, please scroll to the very bottom of the page and hit - CONNECT (File Your Claim) that is listed under the category "Reemployment Assistance."
Before filing, make sure you have the following information available:
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License or State ID Number
- Your employment for the last 18 months including for each employer:
- Name, address, and phone number
- First and last day of work
- Gross earnings (before taxes are taken out) during the listed dates
- The reason for separation
- FEIN (this is found on any W2 or 1099 tax forms you have received)
- If you don’t have the FEIN, you can use employer details from a recent paystub
- Claims filed without correctly reporting employers may experience delays. It is important to list the correct employment information when filing your claim. If you fail to do so, your benefits may be delayed until the missing employment information is obtained
Integrity is your employer of record.
Please check your most recent paystub or W-2 for the correct FEIN.
If you need Reemployment Assistance Help, please call 1-800-204-2418.
ASSISTANCE PROGRAM RESOURCE LINKS AND INFORMATION
USEFUL LINKS FOR GATHERING INFORMATION ON OPERATIONAL CONCERNS:
FLORIDA SMALL BUSINESS EMERGENCY BRIDGE LOAN PROGRAM:
The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program is currently available to small business owners located in all Florida counties statewide that experienced economic damage as a result of COVID-19. For more information or to apply for a loan under this program, visit these websites:
DISASTER LOAN PROGRAM:
Small business owners in all U.S. states, Washington D.C., and territories are currently eligible to apply for a long term low-interest loan due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). The SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing. For more information or to apply for a loan under this program, visit this website:
EMPLOYER REQUIRED POSTERS: